○ Licensed Exempt frequencies: 2.4 Ghz and 2.4/5 Ghz
○ 802.11n 3x3:3 MIMO
○ Spatially adaptive Beam forming
○ Up to 450 MBps per band (900 for both bands)
○ FCC or ETSI compliance
○ Omni or Sector Antenna
○ Passpoint™ certified
○ Cellular data offload
○ Small-medium business
○ Municipality & public safety
WBSn is a family of advanced Gigabit outdoor Wi-Fi base stations operating in the 2.4 and 5 GHz unlicensed bands.
WBSn base stations use true two-way spatially adaptive Beamforming together with 802.11n to deliver extensive range and capacity, addressing the rapidly growing needs for operators to deliver new content-rich services, while maintaining a high quality of service and profitability.
WBSn base stations enable service providers, governments and enterprises to deliver high quality Wi-Fi services in metro and rural areas, with significantly fewer base stations, and at much lower costs.
WBSn is a complete Wi-Fi solution enabling numerous urban and rural applications at a low cost per area per bit.
- Part of our Wi-Fi package: WBSIac, WBSn & Arena controller
- Omni and Sector form factors
- Simultaneous 2.4 and 5 GHz band support
- EU and Japan DFS support
- Integrated Mesh & backhauling
- Service provisioning
- Managed and monitored by Arena controller
- Variety of WCPEs
- Carrier-grade WBSn base stations are carrier grade IP-68, designed to provide a high standard for reliability, quality of service, security and manageability.
- Gigabit outdoor Wi-Fi WBSn base stations support 802.11n with three spatial data streams, for transmitting at speeds of up to 450 Mbps, and maximum aggregated capacity of up to one Gbps per unit with the Enhanced Omni base station.
- Extended outdoor and indoor coverage The Beamforming and the HGDP antenna array increase coverage by up to 50%, and enable NLOS connectivity and indoor signal penetration.
- Rich embedded networking WBSn base stations incorporate rich embedded networking capabilities, including Bridging, meshing, web redirect and hotspot support.
- Environmentally friendly WBSn is designed to be environmentally-friendly with low power consumption, fewer sites to power, aesthetic smart design, and green standard compliance.
- Quick ROI With fewer sites required per covered area, high network reliability and enhanced service options, WBSn provides up to 50% savings of CAPEX and OPEX and a fast ROI.
- Passpoint™ certified Allow seamless finding and selection of the right WLAN.
- Alvarion OS WBSn and Arena embedded with Alvarion OS, WBSn is been managed and monitored by the Arena controller.
This is a carrier-grade class of Wi-Fi base stations that provides two-way Beamforming and 802.11n 3x3:3 MIMO. Additionally, combined with Alvarion's interference mitigation algorithms, WBSn offers optimal connectivity, extended range, increased capacity, indoor penetration and uniform coverage under both Line-of-Sight (LOS) and Non-Line-of-Sight (NLOS) conditions.
WBSn Family of Products
- WBSn 2400-S – Sector base station operating in the 2.4 GHz band
- WBSn 2400-O – Omni base station operating in the 2.4 GHz band
- WBSn 2450-S – Sector base station operating in the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands simultaneously
- WBSn 2450-O – Omni base station operating in the 2.4 and 5 GHz band simultaneously
- WBSn 2450-OS – Omni base station in the 2.4 GHz with Sector in 5 GHz
- WBSn 2450-SO – Sector base station in the 2.4 GHz with Omni in 5 GHz
Arena controller – Wi-Fi Management and monitor Tool
Arena is a focal point for controlling and managing Wi-Fi networks, it is an essential element for constructing carrier Wi-Fi networks for hotspot/hotzones and cellular offloading services. It performs mission critical functions that include RADIUS mediation – maintaining a single RADIUS peer to the operator’s AAA, Rogue AP prevention, zero touch provisioning, or SON (Self Organized Network), mobility management and Passpoint™ (Hotspot 2.0) gateway support.
WavioNet – Wi-Fi Management Tools
WavioNet is an advanced SNMP based Network Management System (NMS) application for Alvarion's Wi-Fi solutions and products. It allows service providers to manage and monitor our Wi-Fi broadband wireless network solution - Base Stations, CPE's and point-to-point links.
WCT - Wi-Fi Coverage Tool
The WCT allows you to test and validate the superior performance offered by Alvarion's WBS and WBSn family of base stations by measuring the range and throughput at every location throughout your coverage area.